Some of the more eagle-eyed of you may have noticed I mentioned a blush in my 'Going Natural' post, which I had received in a palette from Coco Beau Cosmetics for the purposes of review. Now, this is not one of those sponsored product placement posts, but as I want to give this palette the time and verbosity it deserves, I've been rigorously putting it through its paces and testing it out....
And to test out makeup, I need to wear it... And I liked this look so much I decided an FOTD was in order, just to show you a fairly summery aquatic kind of look. The look itself really reminds me of that awful bit in Stingray (if you don't know what Stingray is, then it's kind of like Thunderbirds. But in the sea.), with the mute Marina who could breathe underwater, and the terrible accompanying song. Anyway, this look reminds me of that. SO YEAH. And you know, I never wear anything bright and jazzy - so this is a bit more of a dramatic look, and I'm enjoying it wholeheartedly!
Apparently smiling costs money.
Duck lips optional - I didn't even realise I was doing it until later!
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- E.L.F. Under-Eye Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
- MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom
- MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
- Bee-Luscious Palette Eyeshadows in Bullet (a pigmented silver-platinum), Washed Denim (a teal) and Moody Blue (a navy with glitter).
- Shiseido Fine Eyeliner
- MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Grey Utility
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in Most Popular dabbed as a light stain.
Innit. Complete with backwards L-sign. Because I'm 90's.
Much love x