- Spring cleaning: I recently cleared out my stash and I feel so much better about it - I no longer am irritated (and made to feel guilty) by the amount of makeup I'm not using.
- MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre: I don't know why I like this so much, but I do I do I do. It creates this beautiful pinked flush on my cheeks which is really flattering with my Tippex-toned skin. I'm so reluctant to use it though, the product is so damn gorgeous.
- Models Own Nail Polish: I don't own any of these, but I have 5 (probably more) on my wants list. Models Own are currently holding a survey (located here) for which they'll give you 30% off your next order and enter you into a prize draw to win their 12 most popular shades. The survey is pretty quick and doesn't involve a lot of typing. I waaaant.
- Jack Bauer: Just like Anna I've been watching a hell of a lot of 24 - Kiwi and I have been renting the DVDs and rinsing through them like there's no tomorrow. We just finished series 4, and I'll admit we chanted 'Tony! Tony! Tony' when the lovely albeit oily-faced Mr. Almeida came out of alcoholism to help Jack and win his wife back. Thank God for the potato-shaped Jack Bauer.
- MAC Paintpot in Bare Study: LOVE this. It looks beautiful under any neutral eyeshadow and is the perfect eyeshadow on its own for lazy days and rainy days and Sundays.
- Sleek Pout Polish: I can't pick a favourite, it's far too hard. These are beautiful and moisturising and just pigmented enough that they look perfect for everyday. I like that they allow me to look groomed without the need for a lipstick, which rather takes the whole 'effortless beauty' thing up a notch, don't you think?
- Waiting for new collections to surface: At the end of each month, I'm excitedly waiting for new collections to be launched, collections I've been waiting for for 3 weeks after the US. This week it's Give me Liberty of London from MAC. I wish Youtube would stop torturing me with the haul videos.
- Berry Tones: I painted my nails a deep, beautiful red yesterday, and whenever I look at them they feel wrong. I'm trying to fall into step with Spring, but I'm woefully behind. Maybe I'll start with my nails. Though, grey would definitely be appropriate for April and its fabled showers.
- Adapting to seasons: As soon as the weather starts to change, everyone's out in their flipflops and sunglasses... except for me. There's some stubborn switch in my brain which stuffs its fingers in its ears and shouts 'LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU' when the weather changes, and it allows me to go out in jeans and a thick sweater when the weather is definitely a lot warmer. Curses.
- Revlon PhotoReady: Oh, Revlon, you disappointment, you. You're okay but we're not going to be best friends any time soon...